The Original Bio-Mat
The Original Bio-Mat with Innovative Far Infrared Technology will Improve an Athlete’s Performance and Accelerate Recovery giving them an Edge over their competition. This is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of athletic recovery and for over all body regeneration.
To read more on the science of the Bio-Mat & to order: bio-mats.com/selfcare
The Japanese for the following musculoskeletal conditions has reported success from far infrared treatments:
- Brain Contusion (accelerated healing)
- Tight Shoulders (more relaxed)
- Compression Fractures (pain stopped in 3 days in one situation after one treatment)
- Spinal Cord Shock (reversed post traumatic shock)
- Muscle Tension
- Post Exercise Muscle Pain (good results – vital to competitive athletes)
- Shoulder Pain (relieved or improved)
- Bursitis (eliminated)
- Muscle Spasms (reduced or eliminated)
- Low Back Pain (relieved)
- Adhesions (lengthened or more easily broken – common in competitive athletes, trauma and repetitive stress syndromes).
- Athletic Injuries
- Recovery from competition and training
Dr. Masao Nakamura of the O & P Medical Clinic in Japan has reported success with the use of infrared heat treatments for:
- Shoulder Injuries
Chinese Studies Report Positive Effects of Infrared Heat ~ Researchers report over 90% success in studies with:
- Soft Injury
- Lumbar Strain
- Peri-Arthritis of the Shoulder
- Aging and Far Infrared Therapy
There are so many conditions that are treatable with Far Infrared. The body when warmer can fight off anything. Strengthening the immune system, raising the body’s core temperature can do wonders for reversing the aging process and increase health benefits for a better quality of life. It is the most cost effective Self-Care device for everyday healthcare use. The Bio-Mat is a class II medical device, FDA approved.
How Far-Infrared Thermo Therapy is Being Used and Continuing Research…
- In the 1980’s NASA concluded that Far Infrared Stimulation is the ideal way for astronauts to maintain cardiovascular conditioning during long space flights.
- Far Infrared Heat to Produce Cardiovascular Conditioning – The American Medical Association (JAMA) – regular use of a sauna may be effective as a means of cardiovascular conditioning and burning calories as regular exercise. ***Blood flow during whole body hypothermia is reported to rise from normal five to seven quarts a minute to as much as 13 quarts a minutes.
The Original Bio-Mat’s conduction properties penetrate 6-8 inches into the body; deep heating that affects the muscle tissue and internal organs. The body responds to this heat with a hypothalamic-induced increase in both heart volume and rate. Beneficial heart stress leads to sought after cardiovascular training and a conditioning effect. Medical research confirms the sue of a sauna provides cardiovascular conditioning as the body works to cool itself and involves substantial increases in heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate.