End Your Carpal Tunnel Pain Without Surgery
End Your Carpal Tunnel Pain Without Surgery book is fully illustrated with graphics, 161 pages. Easy to read and follow!
This book introduces a 15-minute program to prevent and self-treat repetitive strain injury of the arm, elbow, wrist and hand.
- The seven-step self-assessment plus the twelve-step Montgomery Method™ leads you through a definitive system that is quick and easy to learn.
- It describes in detail how to correct, strengthen and prevent tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome and most muscular skeletal injuries of the arm, elbow, wrist and hand.
- Features methods for children ages 5 and up. Protect your Children before they become an RSI statistic!
No matter what age you are 3-70+, from the cyber athlete playing games on mom’s cell phone, portable and in-home game stations, to the person who puts in a 12-hour work day on a computer and many other occupations that perform repetitive work; you can be affected with repetitive strain injury of the arm, wrist and hand. Research shows that in just fifteen minutes a day you can prevent and maintain healthy muscles, relieve pain and numbness using the Montgomery Method™.
In this book Kate Montgomery teaches her twelve-step method for the alignment of the upper body, self-massage and acupressure techniques, stretches, and how to set up an ergonomic workstation to work safely and pain free. If practiced regularly, Kate’s program will help prevent the return of your symptoms.
This book and the Montgomery Method™ will show you how to:
- Self-assess your symptoms
- Improve your grip strength
- Relieve muscle tension in the upper body – arm, elbow, wrist, hand
- Increase your flexibility and mobility
- Non-surgical approach
- Take control of your health now!